Monday, May 21, 2012

Potty training hopes

I hate to even put it down in words, because I'll probably jinx it, but our little one seems well on his way to being potty-trained at not quite 20 months yet. He goes on the little training toilet several times a day, usually #1 but a few times #2 as well, and has several times now indicated to me that he needs to go, without words of course in accordance with his generally speechless style; he finds ways to get his point across. He even indicated he wanted to use the toilet at the Y playcare, and today he kept his diaper dry from after nap until bedtime! I know this might be considered TMI for a blog post or not something that anyone feels the need to read about, but as my reason for this blog is to make up for their lack of baby books, those of you who happen to be reading will just have to forgive me this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment