Tuesday, March 27, 2012

New Hair Cuts

All the boys got their hair cut in the last few days.  Noah willingly enough at home one evening. Ezra this morning while being allowed to play on the bathroom counter with toothbrushes and everything else in reach - oh what a mess with damp hair clippings everywhere - I should have planned that out a little better. And Avi this afternoon.   He was the one that needed it the most, but I honestly didn't know when or how  it was ever going to happen.  Then Mack came for their play date.  Turned out that Mack was going to be picked up by his grandpa to go get a haircut.  Perfect!  What better incentive than the chance to go with a friend.  So Mack and his grandpa Larry and the boys and I all went to Don's barber shop and watched the boys get hair cuts.  Who would have believed that Avi had ever thrown a fit about getting his haircut before.  He sat so still and was the most cooperate, well-behaved child you could possibly imagine.  And he wasn't even still from fright.  He seemed completely relaxed (and absorbed in the cartoon playing on the TV in front of him.


In the afternoon I had the boys pose for pictures with their new haircuts.  I'm not the fine photographer that Cary is, but I love how this series of pics really shows off their personalities, so I had to put the whole set up.  I asked them to make a series of faces, funny, mad, excited, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment